Simple tips to help you lose weight.
Here are a few basic and simple tips to help you drop some pounds, which one of these do you do already?
1. Drink at least 2 litres of water a day.
2. At least 3 weight/resistance gym sessions a week.
3. Move more! - Walking increases energy expenditure.
4. Eat an adequate amount of protein (rule of thumb is 2g of protein per Kg of body weight).
5. At least 3/4 meals throughout the day.
6. Consume more fruit and veg - for optimal fibre intake.
7. Tidy up the diet - how many sugars do you have in your brews, sugar on cereal, amount of coffees a day, what sauces you cook with etc.
8. Cut the alcohol consumption down - invisible calories.
9. Base your carbohydrates around your workout (before and after).
10. Keep rest periods in the gym between 1.30 - 2 min. - Dont leave it 5 minutes between sets, keep the heart rate up!